We have a fantastic opportunity for a Full-Time Sales Assistant to join our friendly team in our shop in Dalston, London.
William Gee is a long-standing family-run haberdashery in Dalston, London, who are celebrating successful high street trading for over 115 years. Our shop is now looking for the right candidate with retail experience who has a keen interest in our products, as well as sewing, haberdashery and the clothing trade. This full time position is for a retail sales person who is looking to work for a company whose emphasis is on excellent customer service.
Description: Position: Full Time Sales Assistant Start Date: Immediate start Location: Dalston, London E8 Salary: To be discussed at interview stage; depending on experience Benefits: 30 Days Holiday Hours: Full time, Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm (shop trades 5 days a week)
– Selling haberdashery, fashion design equipment & trimmings to customers
– Advising customers on their requirements – in person & by telephone
– Fulfilling online orders
– Restocking the shop & general shop maintenance
– Working with a cash till / credit card machine
– Writing invoices for customers
– Knowledge of sewing, dressmaking & haberdashery products required
– Knowledge of clothing trade/ fashion industry advantageous
– Ability to provide excellent customer service
– Excellent numerical skills important
– Previous shop experience essential and an ability to work in an organised manner and within a team are key qualities
Full in-house training will be provided during a 4 week trial period to assess suitability for both parties.
Send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with subject line: William Gee Sales Assistant. Successful applicants will be asked to come in for an interview.