Vilene H250 Iron On Fusible Interlining is a non-woven fusible interfacing with a heavy handle. Vilene H250 is a stable interlining for use with shaped cuffs, shaped belts and textiles craftwork, perfect for lightweight to medium weight fabrics such as cotton.
Length: 1m, 5m or 25m roll
Colour: White, Charcoal
– Lightweight to mediumweight fabrics such as cotton
– Simple to apply
– Long lasting shape
– Also washable at higher temperatures
1. Place the Vilene H250 interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then, using dry heat, glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat (iron setting: wool).
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly. We recommend to test the products before processing!
– Machine wash 60°
– Dry cleanable
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, 305, f305, fusings, fusibles, 250/305, stabilisers