For small parts and creative work, the Vilene F220 RECYCLED interfacing is what you need. Vilene Iron On Fusible F 220 Interlining is a non-woven fusible interfacing with a medium hand. Perfect for use on small parts of clothing (specifically cotton) and for textiles and craftwork.
Colour: Charcoal | White
Length: 1m | 25m
Weight: 43 g/m²
– Medium weight F220 interlining for small parts of clothing, such as cotton. Also used for textile craftwork.
– Lightweight fabrics such as cotton
– Nonwoven made of synthetic fibres – 100% recycled polyester
– Simple to iron
– Comfortable to wear
– Washable even at higher temperatures
1. Place the Vilene F220 Recycled interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
2. Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron (iron setting: wool/cotton).
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly. We recommend to test the products before starting processing!
– Machine wash 60°
– Dry cleanable
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, f304, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers