Our Vilene Fuse and Fold Waistband provides a firm finish to garment waistbands. The perforated lines ensure accurate sewing and folding for a quick and easy waistband application. Also known as waist shaper, this waistbanding is roll resistant and suitable for most fabrics.
For more info and further instructions, download the Bondaweb Flyer.
– Almost all fabrics
– No markings and drawings of broken lines necessary
– Secure and easy to use
– Thin, accurate edges
1. Iron waist-shaper on to the fabric waistband, cut to size, by applying dry heat and pressure for 8 sec.
2. Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
3. Sew the waistband to the skirt (trousers) along the perforated line.
4. Sew the joining edge and sew the turned-over skirt or trousers lining to the waistband – if desired.
5. Then, stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side. We recommend to test the products before processing!
– Machine wash 95°
– Dry cleanable
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, Bundaweb, bonderweb, bunderweb, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, &, +, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers