Vilene H180 Lightweight is a non-woven fusible interfacing for light clothing application. Perfect for use with the front of jackets and jacket components made from lightweight or medium weight fabric.
– Soft, flowing fabrics such as silk, viscose, acetate and cupro
– Excellent hold on difficult stylish fabrics such as e.g. viscose, acetate and cuprous
– Simple to iron-on
– Comfortable to wear
– Strong yet flexible feel
1. Place the Vilene H180 interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat (iron setting: silk/wool).
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.We strongly recommend that you attach a small piece of interfacing to a fabric remnant with your iron first to make sure that the hold and the adhesion meet your expectations. We recommend to test the products before processing!
– Machine wash 40°
– Dry cleanable
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers