Vilene G785 Iron On Fusible Interfacing is a soft, ultra-lightweight and bi-elastic woven interlining. Soft and extremely versatile, this interlining it is perfect for use on small parts of blouses and dresses, as well as front parts of jackets, coats etc. made of lightweight and/or elastic outer fabrics.
Available in black, beige and white colour options.
–Soft, versatile interlining for small parts on blouses and dresses, coats, jackets etc and lightweight and elasticated fabrics.
– Delicate, flowing fabrics such as silk, viscose, acetate and cupro; also suitable for elastic and transparent fabrics
– two-way stretched interfacing
– excellent hold on difficult fabrics such as e.g. viscose, acetate and cupro, even coated fabrics
– comfortable to wear
– strong but flexible feel
1. Like all interfacings made by Vilene, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
2. Using a low heat – iron setting at wool/silk – first apply quickly to prevent any warping, then slowly glide the iron or cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
– Machine wash 30°
– Permanent Press
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers