Vilene H410 Iron On Fusible Interlining is a non-woven fusible interfacing with a medium hand. Vilene H410 Soft interlining with stabilising vertical threads it is perfect for use on small parts and the front panel of jackets in wool and silk (lightweight to heavy weight) fabrics.
Length: 1m, 5m or 25m roll
Colour: White | Black
– Lightweight to heavy fabrics such as wool and silk
– Retains perfect shape through threads along the grain
– Comfortable to wear
– Strong yet flexible feel
1. Important: the thread along the grain of the interfacing must follow the grain of the fabric.
2. Place the Vilene H410 interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
3. Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron (iron setting: silk/wool).
4. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly. We recommend to test the products before processing!
– Machine wash 40°
– Dry cleanable
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers