Vilene G710 Iron On Fusible Interlining is a woven fusible pure cotton interfacing with a light hand. Soft and extremely versatile this interlining it is perfect for use on small parts of ladies’ blouses and shirt fabrics.
Available in black and white colour options.
–Soft, versatile interlining for small parts on blouses and shirts
– Medium-weight fusible woven interlining made of pure cotton.
– 100% Cotton
– 55g/ m²
– Washable in temperatures up to 40°
– Retains shape
1. Like all interfacings made by Vilene, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
2. Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 12 seconds, without moving the iron.
Iron setting: Cotton.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
– Machine wash 40°
– Dry cleanable
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers