If you do appliqué, you’ll want some of this! Iron-on, adhesive web for appliqués, handicrafts and repairs.
Bondaweb is an iron-on adhesive on paper carrier (paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing). Different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily. Ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs.
For more info, download the Bondaweb Flyer.
Bondaweb can also be used to bond two different fabrics together to help add structure or stability.
– almost all fabrics, raffia and cardboard
– lower temperatures, like leather
– Double-sided adhesive
– accurate appliqués
– no shifting when zigzag-stitching
1. Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
2. Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds
3. Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
4. Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds – step by step.
5. To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed. We recommend to test the products before processing!
– Machine wash 60°
– Dry cleanable
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, Bundaweb, bonderweb, bunderweb, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, bondeweb, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers