This Vilene Decovil 1 is a Lightweight fusible interlining with leather-like handle. Tear-resistant, but also dimensionally stable and easy to shape. Furthermore it is resilient, resistant to bending, punchable and the cutting edges stay tight. Thereby the fixed fabrics are good to handle and very stable and durable. Ideally suited for the creation of hats, belts, bags and small fabric bowls, but also, for interior decoration.
For more info, download the Decovil Flyer.
– Decorative fabrics
– dimensionally stable
– extremely tear resistant
– resistant to bending
– good to sew
1. Lay Decovil 1 onto the wrong side of the outer fabric and fuse it with a damp cloth.
2. Stitch the sides of the Decovil 1 close to the edge.
3. Lay the fused pieces on top of one another with the right sides facing and stitch them together along the cut edge of the Decovil 1.
4. Lay Decovil 1 for the handle onto the wrong side of the outer fabric and fuse it with a damp cloth.
5. Lay the fused outer fabric and the non-fused outer fabric for the handle on top of one another with the right sides facing and sew together on both sides leaving a 1-cm seam allowance. Then turn the handle inside out.
We recommend to test the products before processing!
– machine wash 30°, permanent press
– dry cleanable
For Decovil 1 Light, click here.
The 15m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, Bundaweb, bonderweb, bunderweb, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, fusable, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers