Vilene H640 Volume Fleece Batting – Medium – Fusible (Iron On), for topstitch work and quilting, relief work such as voluminous tiebacks or braidings, as well as for warm clothing.
Length: 1m or 30m roll
Handle: Soft, Medium Loft
– Lightweight to mediumweight fabrics such as cotton and synthetics
– Thickest iron-on volume fleece
– Easy to work with
– No shifting while sewing
1. Place the Vilene H640 interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
– Machine wash 40°, permanent press
– Dry cleanable
The 15m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, batting, wadding, filling, stabilisers