Vilene H630 Volume Fleece Batting is an iron-on, low loft, batting for topstitch work, patchwork and quilting as well as for warm clothing. Vilene H630 is also ideal for soft pelmets and voluminous tie-backs.
Length: 1m or 30m roll
Handle: Soft, Low Loft
– Lightweight to mediumweight fabrics such as cottons and synthetics
– Easy to work with
– Light volume
– No shifting while sewing
1. Place the H630 interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
2. Then cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
– Machine wash 30°, permanent press
– Dry cleanable
The 30m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, wadding, batting, filling, stabilisers