Perfect for securing and finishing of all rounded and diagonal edges, this Vilene Bias Tape is a fusible tape cut on the bias that provides stabilisation around curved areas of a garment (bias cut or round edges), such as necklines and armholes. It’s a flexible iron-on, grain-reinforced bias binding.
Available in charcoal; width is 12mm, price per 100 metre roll. For White Bias Tape, click here.
– All fabrics
– Securing and finishing of all rounded and diagonal edges
– Very versatile: Clothing, e.g. tops, T-Shirts, blouses, waistcoats, dresses, home decor, e.g. table cloths, swags
– Chain stitch prevents stretching of the edge
– Flat, flexible support edging
1. The 12 mm Bias Tape is stitched at 4/8 mm. When fusing, position the 8 mm side of the tape to fabric edge. Sew behind the row of top stitching. The top stitched tape prevents stretching of edges.
2. Press on firmly, dry heat. We recommend to test the products before processing!
– Machine wash 40°
– Dry cleanable
Article No. 0068-10 (Charcoal)
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, fuse, fusable, fusing, fuzing, fuzible, fuzable, stayflex, form, formband, fusings, fusibles, stabilisers