The Prym Tracing Wheel is a must have item when pattern drafting and is an staple item in every every fashion designer’s pattern room. Prym Smooth Tracing wheels are ideal for accurately transferring those all-important pattern markings from tissue paper onto your fabrics and papers. Also known as a pattern wheel, pounce wheel, and dart wheel.
– To transfer patterns on dressmaker’s pattern paper or fabric
– Quiet operation through perfectly conditioned wheel
– Ergonomic grip for fatigue-free working
– Awarded the Red Dot Design Award in 2011
If pattern lines are to be transferred on paper or fabric, the tracing wheel from the prym.ergonomics series is a useful sewing accessory. While the smooth tracing wheel draws a solid line, the Prym toothed tracing wheel draws dotted lines on the material or pattern paper. The wheels are characterized by a quiet and smooth running and can be run perfectly on every line. Also marks in cut sections, such as tucks or pocket positions can be transferred simply using the Prym tracing wheel and tracing paper.
– Ergonomic design helps reduce fatigue
– Ergonomically formed handle with recessed finger rest
– Smooth, blunt wheel for uninterrupted line
Article Code 610941