Water soluble (25-30°C) embroidery backing for all machine embroideries and new creative works! Introducing Solufleece, a water-soluble embroidery backing stabiliser!
– Stabiliser for all machine embroideries
– Easily washed out – dissolves in cold and warm water
– Very good stabilising properties and ease of use
– Versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
– For creating collages using a \”pizza technique\”
– Ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
Length: 1m | 25m
Ideal for: For all kinds of machine embroidery, new creative techniques and as an ideal sewing aid for mini-quilts. Suitable for all fabrics and textile materials that are washable and sewable.
1. Place Solufleece under the fabric, hoop the Solufleece and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Solufleece, without fabric.
2. Then simply wash out the Solufleece.
3. For collages and “pizza technique”, lay the Solufleece down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Solufleece, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out.
Important: Do not iron or tear off!
We recommend to test the products before processing! FYI Solufleece is also known as Soluvlies.
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina, stayflex, interfacings, interlinings, stayflex, fabric, plain, interlinings, interfacings, stiffenings, garments, stylevil, stabilisers