DOUBLE-SIDED FUSIBLE BATTING BATTING HH 650, bonds two fabrics together in one operation; for quilts as well as for clothing.
Length: 1m or 25m roll
– Lightweight to Mediumweight fabrics
– Can be ironed-on from both sides
– Efficient use with little wastage
– Two materials are ironed together in one step
– Pleasant soft feel- Ideal for patchwork projects
– Washable and dry cleanable
1. Place the Vilene HH650 bATTING between the two fabrics to be stuck together; make sure that there are no folds or pulls; it is particularly important to iron carefully.
2. Then cover with a damp cloth and press the iron for about 15 seconds, step by step each area.
3. With waistcoats and jackets we recommend to test a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics.
Tip: Secure the joined fabrics either by appropriate seams or through additional quilting.
– Machine wash 30°, permanent press
– Dry cleanable
The 25m roll is a HEAVY GOODS item. For more, click here.
International & ROI Customers: Please note that we can only deliver the 25m roll to Mainland UK. International & ROI customers wishing to purchase this product should ONLY purchase the 1m option, or get in touch here for a shipping quote.
Vielene, Viline, Vlieseline, Vliseline, Vliesline, Vlieselin, Vlyselin, Vlyesline, Vlyseliene, Viliene, fliselina,, interlinings, interfacings, stabilisers