This OLFA Quilting ruler simplifies any project: it has a glare-free finish, perfect for use under bright work light, and makes reading measurements easier.
You won’t find another quilter’s ruler with OLFA’s patented compass pivot-point angles. Use the ruler to work with fabrics, paper or other materials.
Size: 12.5″ x 12.5″” (31 x 31cm)
For other sizes in this range, click here.
– Great for squaring pieced blocks and cutting larger pieces
– Works well for pillow tops and simple square patchwork designs
– Frosted acrylic surface allows black imprinted numbers to be read effortlessly over light or dark materials
– Frosted, glare-free surface is non-slip for extra stability and safety when cutting
– Designed for right or left-handed use
– Designed for accuracy and precision with grid lines marked in a 1/8″ and 1″ increments
– Features a compass with pivot-point angles for 15-, 30-, 45-, 60- and 90-degree cuts
Why not purchase a rotary cutter with it?
quilters, rule,measures, inch, cm, rules, rulers, meter, measuring, tools, equipment