The Pattern Cutting from Made Up Garments contains much more than pattern making techniques. It reveals the secrets of fabric usage and pattern placement to give the garment a real professional look.
– Copying techniques for clothes without darts, plus draped styles
– Identifying and reproducing darts
– Garment deconstruction
– Pattern making and style adaptation
– Use of stripes and floral fabrics
– Design ideas for shirts and jeans
– Sewing techniques for jeans zips
Pattern Cutting from Made Up Garments is an essential manual for students, teachers and professionals alike!
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on this item.
Shoaben, Shoaban, shuban, shoban, shuben, +, books