• Are you a writer / journalist who is obsessed with the sewing, craft and fashion design world?
• Do you want to create content that is fresh, fun and read by thousands of people each week?
• A great opportunity has opened up for lovely people looking to make their mark in the sewing blogging world!
– Reporting on what is popular in the sewing sphere at the moment
– Writing, researching, and creating “how to” articles,
– Letting people know about current sewing happenings – either on a personal level or throughout the industry.
– Illustrating your posts with lovely, high res imagery is a must.
You will be able to choose your own topics and expand into your preferred direction (i.e. innovative products, new designers, trends, ‘how-to’s’). Occasionally there’ll be times we’d like you to take follow a certain trend (ie The Great British Sewing Bee). Prior blogging experience, or online writing or media experience is preferred- even if it is just a personal blog.
Why write for williamgee.co.uk?
We’re looking for writers who are doing it for their passion to write- and represent- a successful, well-established company. Our user base is extremely large now with a great following of devoted sewers and makers, so it really is great exposure. Furthermore, we’ll be able to offer you discount codes to be used on our site or work on a goods-in-kind system (we are happy to discuss this on a personal basis).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, then fill in the details below and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you! WG.